I believe every tattoo needs to have a story, some meaning to the person getting it, something to make it more than just ink injected under the skin. I thought about this one for a very long time. It’s my Lil Red, my first Jeep, probably the only Jeep I’ll ever have because I just can’t seem to part ways with her. I tried to trade her in once on a new Rubicon and when it came down to handing over the keys, my heart broke and I couldn’t do it. I love that flippin’ Jeep.
The flowers are the sego lily, the state flower of Utah. Utah is where all of my roots are. I was born and raised here, I live here, play here, work here. And it’s something that will always be part of me. The other flower is the Colorado columbine. After spending a week in Colorado every year for the past 22 years, I can’t help but feel almost a native.
Below are pictures. I’m still utterly amazed at how incredible it turned out. Keith put so much work into the design and I just love it.



Yep, that kicks some ass.
ReplyDeleteHOTT! paris hilton would be jealous!
ReplyDeletexoxo