I know, I know, everyone has a blog. And I’ve been against having my own blog, just for the sake of being different, or maybe for the sake of clinging on to my old ways, but times are a’changin. I’ve always thought blogs were best for people with kids, who need to share pictures, or those who have moved away from the ones they are close with and need a way to mass-communicate with many. But, as a writer, I feel like I need to be actively writing every day. So why not use a blog where others may potentially read what I have to write.
Besides, I like to bitch. And, I’ve been told, I bitch in a sarcastic, potentially amusing fashion. So…..why not use this platform to get a few things off my chest AND amuse a few fans at the same time?
And with that, here’s my blog. Read if you want, enjoy if you wish, comment if you like, and know that this is mostly for me.
Thanks.
Welcome to the blogging world! Kinda fun. You need to post some pictures. Maizy is fully amused by your title. I'm just going to tell you right now -I know I have typos, spelling errors and grammar problems.
ReplyDelete