
After spending two straight weeks in
I know it seems strange to hear a girl like me say she doesn’t want a rockcrawler. The American dream tends to dictate to us that we need bigger, better, something to work toward. And I do want bigger and better, but not 40-inch tire bigger. I don’t need a rig that can drive up
Which is why I love my Jeep. Tee hee. It seems that every time I take her out wheelin, she surprises me. It’s the same cycle every single time. I forget how awesome Lil Red can wheel, because she doesn’t have much power on the freeway getting me to wherever we’re going. But as soon as I get her off the road, and on the trail, and put her in 4-wheel drive, something in the Jeep, and in me, just clicks. I’ll pull up to a rock, a ledge, a something that just doesn’t look like it can be conquered, doesn’t seem like Lil Red will be able to climb over. “Well, we’ll see,” I think to myself as I square up, pick a line, and give it whirl. And nine times out of ten, that Jeep just kicks ass. She’ll climb up and over and through things that I have my doubts about.
And then I laugh like a fool for 20 minutes. I love my Jeep!
I haven't had any of those moments in my Jeep. Mandy, I'm sad to tell you this, but my Jeep is is year off the showroom floor and has never even been driven through a mudpuddle. I'm ashamed.
ReplyDelete